Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Lil Red

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Lil Red Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Lil Red

Email Bookmark Print
Tanner88
Julian

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Grand Cherokee WJ

Engine:4.0

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:4inch Rough Country

Tires:33inch Cooper Discoverer STT

Wheels:Pro Comp Series 98

I have a 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ looking to step up to a Wrangler always wanted one and I have fount quite a few any suggestions, looking about the 98 yr range

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TKoverland

View TKoverland's Jeep
01-06-2012, 02:39 PM
I just traded my 06 TJ for an 04 Grand Cherokee Overland that is set up similar to yours. You can't really go wrong with a TJ- one of the most capable vehicles I've ever driven. I traded mine because I got a dog and needed the space for camp supplies and such.

Jakes04WJ
View Jakes04WJ's Jeep
01-13-2012, 02:26 PM
What size lift/tire brand/size is that? I've got myself an 04 wj that I'd absolutely love to have end up looking like that

Tanner88
View Tanner88's Jeep
01-16-2012, 06:38 PM
It is a 4inch Rough Country Suspension lift and the tires are 33inch Cooper Discoverer STT

jbruse
View jbruse's Jeep
01-27-2013, 06:19 PM
33 in tires?
You say 33 in tires? What would the exact measure ment of that be? Did you use any spacers and do you have any rubbing? Nice work my friend!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.