Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Jenny

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Jenny Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Jenny

Email Bookmark Print

garretthenry09
Louisa

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:Grand Cherokee

Engine:4.7

Transmission:45RFE

Transfer Case:Quadra-Drive

This girl's for sale, I really don't want to get rid of her.

Jenny's a great worker, and yes, she's a worker, and not a family hauler. I just had to pull a 30ft tree down and out of the driveway because of the summer storms that just hit. She still has plenty of power and truckloads of torque. I have replaced the front stock CV driveshaft with a Spicer U-Joint driveshaft. She does great on trails, just went camping last weekend and the 4wd worked flawlessly. Jeep has V8 with quadra-drive, cd-changer, auto-temp control, heated leather seats, and everything else. It has 156000 miles on it, but it drives like it's brand new. I'm trying to get $5k out of it, but I will also take a trade. I'm just looking for something more fuel efficient, since I travel mostly highway miles anyway. (Last picture is of the front U-Joint driveshaft, you can see the oil pan and the first catalytic converter.)

Beautiful WJ with every option, give it a look. Cheers!

Questions, quickest way to contact me is through email, please feel free to ask. garretthenry09@yahoo.com

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.