Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Jeep Grand Cherokee

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Jeep Grand Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
sjustice13
Mechanicsburg

Jeep Information

Year:2011

Model:4 door AWD

Engine:6 CYL

I just took my jeep to get the oil changed at 41,000 miles and while they were checking it over, they found that oil was leaking from the right rear shock. They told me I need to replace the shock. This is my first jeep which I bought new in 2011. Is this a common problem?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

rdkendrick
View rdkendrick's Jeep
07-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjustice13 View Post
I just took my jeep to get the oil changed at 41,000 miles and while they were checking it over, they found that oil was leaking from the right rear shock. They told me I need to replace the shock. This is my first jeep which I bought new in 2011. Is this a common problem?
If this is a 2011 Grand Cherokee, you are posting in the wrong forum. This is the WJ forum, for 1999-2004 Grand Cherokees. You need to be in the WK2 forum.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

jeepinjeepin
View jeepinjeepin's Jeep
07-10-2013, 08:58 PM
What he said.^

But, if its a 2011 with 41,000 miles tell them to replace it under warranty.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.