Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > The Jeep

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These thiIRON CROSS Jeep JK Front and Rear STUBBY BUMPERS IN STOCK

The Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

The Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
TSF_Films

Victorville

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:WJ

Engine:4.7L V8

Transfer Case:New Venture Gear NV247

Tires:BFGs 265/70R17

Wheels:Pro Comp 7069-7973 17x9

Future Modifications:Expedition Accesories

Been lurking on here for over a year. I finally snagged a WJ.

And now it begins...

By way of an introduction, I'm a 23-year Army vet, a former tank commander, platoon sergeant, and Observer/Controller at NTC. Now, I'm a military contractor and run a modest, tactical gear channel on Youtube, The TSF Channel

The TSF Channel differs from most in the genre because I concentrate on quality and presentation of information, something that comes easy as a long-time Army trainer and film school graduate. My photography outclasses most of what you'll see outside corporate sponsored channels, even though I have a crew of one: me.

Last year, I stated I wanted to build an expedition rig from a WJ, to support a new show I'm developing called, American Expedition. You can watch the trailer here:

For American Expedition, I want to concentrate on the historical context of American bushcraft, exploring the American outback to discover how we lived off the grid before there was a grid, consequently becoming the ultimate guide for preppers.

Now that the expedition vehicle has been secured, I feel I can legitimately ask my questions as another fellow on this journey. I look forward to seeing y'all out on the trail.

For more on my background watch these. Feel free to share. Some cool tank footage in there:

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

wjjeep19
View wjjeep19's Jeep
04-23-2014, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSF_Films
Been lurking on here for over a year. I finally snagged a WJ. And now it begins... By way of an introduction, I'm a 23-year Army vet, a former tank commander, platoon sergeant, and Observer/Controller at NTC. Now, I'm a military contractor and run a modest, tactical gear channel on Youtube, The TSF Channel. The TSF Channel differs from most in the genre because I concentrate on quality and presentation of information, something that comes easy as a long-time Army trainer and film school graduate. My photography outclasses most of what you'll see outside corporate sponsored channels, even though I have a crew of one: me. Last year, I stated I wanted to build an expedition rig from a WJ, to support a new show I'm developing called, American Expedition. You can watch the trailer Video Link: http://youtu.be/mBhSo5TA_Yk. Full disclosure: that spot was edited from a bunch of Ray Mears shows, simply as a teaser. For American Expedition, I want to concentrate on the historical context of American bushcraft, exploring the American outback to discover how we lived off the grid before there was a grid, consequently becoming the ultimate guide for preppers. Now that the expedition vehicle has been secured, I feel I can legitimately ask my questions as another fellow on this journey. I look forward to seeing y'all out on the trail. For more on my background watch these. Feel free to share. Some cool tank footage in there: Video Link: http://youtu.be/yCarSTP1d1k Video Link: http://youtu.be/L4G6jmw4YJ8
Thank you for your service. I was thinking about Military but not til I get my Undergraduate Degree.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.