Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > The Jeep

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

The Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

The Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
TSF_Films

Victorville

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:WJ

Engine:4.7L V8

Transfer Case:New Venture Gear NV247

Tires:BFGs 265/70R17

Wheels:Pro Comp 7069-7973 17x9

Future Modifications:Expedition Accesories

Been lurking on here for over a year. I finally snagged a WJ.

And now it begins...

By way of an introduction, I'm a 23-year Army vet, a former tank commander, platoon sergeant, and Observer/Controller at NTC. Now, I'm a military contractor and run a modest, tactical gear channel on Youtube, The TSF Channel.

The TSF Channel differs from most in the genre because I concentrate on quality and presentation of information, something that comes easy as a long-time Army trainer and film school graduate. My photography outclasses most of what you'll see outside corporate sponsored channels, even though I have a crew of one: me.

Last year, I stated I wanted to build an expedition rig from a WJ, to support a new show I'm developing called, American Expedition. You can watch the trailer

here
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
. Full disclosure: that spot was edited from a bunch of Ray Mears shows, simply as a teaser. For American Expedition, I want to concentrate on the historical context of American bushcraft, exploring the American outback to discover how we lived off the grid before there was a grid, consequently becoming the ultimate guide for preppers.

Now that the expedition vehicle has been secured, I feel I can legitimately ask my questions as another fellow on this journey. I look forward to seeing y'all out on the trail.

For more on my background watch these. Feel free to share. Some cool tank footage in there:

YouTube (Short URL)

YouTube (Short URL)

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

wjjeep19
View wjjeep19's Jeep
04-23-2014, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSF_Films
Been lurking on here for over a year. I finally snagged a WJ. And now it begins... By way of an introduction, I'm a 23-year Army vet, a former tank commander, platoon sergeant, and Observer/Controller at NTC. Now, I'm a military contractor and run a modest, tactical gear channel on Youtube, The TSF Channel. The TSF Channel differs from most in the genre because I concentrate on quality and presentation of information, something that comes easy as a long-time Army trainer and film school graduate. My photography outclasses most of what you'll see outside corporate sponsored channels, even though I have a crew of one: me. Last year, I stated I wanted to build an expedition rig from a WJ, to support a new show I'm developing called, American Expedition. You can watch the trailer Video Link: http://youtu.be/mBhSo5TA_Yk. Full disclosure: that spot was edited from a bunch of Ray Mears shows, simply as a teaser. For American Expedition, I want to concentrate on the historical context of American bushcraft, exploring the American outback to discover how we lived off the grid before there was a grid, consequently becoming the ultimate guide for preppers. Now that the expedition vehicle has been secured, I feel I can legitimately ask my questions as another fellow on this journey. I look forward to seeing y'all out on the trail. For more on my background watch these. Feel free to share. Some cool tank footage in there: Video Link: http://youtu.be/yCarSTP1d1k Video Link: http://youtu.be/L4G6jmw4YJ8
Thank you for your service. I was thinking about Military but not til I get my Undergraduate Degree.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.