Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Jeep

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
ntserver
Kansas City

Jeep Information

Year:1997

Model:Grand Cherokee TSI

Engine:4.0 Straight 6

I'm looking for 1997ZJ.
Been reading most of the posts here and believe I have a pcm that needs fixing.
I've tried everything short of rebuilding it. Has gotten worse over the years and
finally to the point of not being drivable. The pcm has been changed about a year ago, thinking that would cure the pain...it didn't. Last thing I've tried is a two part metal brace (1 behind and 1 in front of the connectors) and tightened down with thumb screws. Worked for a while but has become much worse. You had mentioned that you might be able to re-build (resolder it) and maybe cure the angry beast. I'm willing if you are. What say you?
PS..if I've left off any important info you might need, just ask.
And, by the way, there are more than a few really smart folks on here.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.