Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Jeep

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Jeep

Email Bookmark Print

Ramjo99WJ
Greeneville

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:Limited

Engine:4.0

Just bought this a few weeks ago. I am totally new to owning a Jeep. So far so good. 100k miles when I got it. In the process of changing all the fluids and general maintenance.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

wjjeep19
View wjjeep19's Jeep
08-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Nice
I like your limited. The only problem that i know of them is that fender that wraps around the jeep. My WJ is the Laredo and it's plastic but you have the all metal casting going around. The only problem i've seen with those is the rust. But nothing to worry about, jeeps run forever. If you look at the laredos, they rust the easiest right above the rear wheel well. I don't know why just the back but i have seen that most common. But usually you see many trucks with rear wheel well rust anyway. If you have a 4.0 do you have a i6 or v8?

NikkiSixII
View NikkiSixII's Jeep
08-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Beautiful Jeep my friend. Same exact as the one I just got (my first Jeep as well) but mine is maroon =/
Best of luck to ya

Ramjo99WJ
View Ramjo99WJ's Jeep
09-27-2012, 08:13 AM
It's the I6 motor.

ZB_WJ
View ZB_WJ's Jeep
10-03-2012, 01:31 PM
You already got the Jeep park down.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.