Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Iggy

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Iggy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Iggy

Email Bookmark Print

weber20

Niagara

Jeep Information

Year:2004

Model:Grand Cherokee WJ

Engine:4.0l I6

Suspension:4inch IRO

Tires:265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT

Wheels:16inch Pro Comp 7031 series

Armor:home made front bumper

Recovery Gear:towstraps

Accessories:K&N intake

Future Modifications:custom rear bumper, IRO long arms, and possible roof rack and lights

this is Iggy, my first start to an offroad capable rig and DD, got him when i was in highschool, then joined the Army and been saving up money and slowly getting him built up, started with my brother custom building me a new front bumper and then we installed the K&N intake, just got the lift and tires on when i was on leave over christmas, new rear bumper and roof rack with some KChilites and eventually some long arm upgrades and some better shocks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.