Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Grand cherokee

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Grand cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
Wegmarke
Deinze

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:Wj

Engine:2.7crd

Transmission:Auto

Nice car

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

04WJlaredo
View 04WJlaredo's Jeep
12-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Where did you get all the off road gear for it? Just wondering because yours has a great look and I want mine to look something like that

Wegmarke
View Wegmarke's Jeep
01-02-2014, 04:51 AM
Things that i have done and things i have to do
Hi, sorry I'm so late reply.
To begin, I have a 2.5 inch liftkit + front a levelingsset of 0.75 inches from fat bob's garage but I am not satisfied with the shock because they do not fit, so I have to make my own pieces. The springs are ok.The rims are black 8 hole (9-inch) with tires bf goodrich km2 m + s 245/70/17. There is a steering stabilizer from rough country but I had better put two under the car(Here I am not so satisfied )The roof rack I made it myself, and meanwhile there are lights on the front 4xhella 3003 confort with h1 100w bulbs which gives me enough light.The bull bar is the original mopar (I searched for a long time) and the aftermarket tail lights are on ebay,the mirror covers are also from ebay , there is also a cb president herbert in. What else is on the wish list:a moonvisior of lund (which is still available but will cost me about $ 1000), hello headlights, roof rails, rock guards and grille in body color ..........I also search
the 3rd brake light in red LED (spyder) but this is only available in America.
This is just about everything
sorry for my english but it is with a translation program

04WJlaredo
View 04WJlaredo's Jeep
01-03-2014, 10:31 AM
No problem bud thanks for all the help. It's appreciated

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.