Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Grand Cherokee

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Grand Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
watts115
Minnepolis

Jeep Information

Year:2004

Model:Limited

Engine:4.7L H.O.

Transmission:5 Speed Automatic

Future Modifications:Performance chip, cold air intake, exhaust

Hey guys, just bought my first Jeep. I'm looking to add a performance chip, cold air intake, and high flow cat and high flow muffler to my 04 WJ 4.7L H.O. If you have any advice please feel free to post.

Thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

lumberjax
View lumberjax's Jeep
08-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Suggest Mopar cold air intake.. forget the chip u will have trouble with low end Tor. . Get Nitro Trail Crappler M/T tires .. Worx rims. have 2011 Grand cherokee Hemi 5.7 w/ all of above , Bull. Bar. , areo roof rack , tow kit with jeep break light plug , XRC 3.0 winch..with this set up there is no where you cant go.. you will have best "real Suv" thats american made..welcome to the club of jeep what america is about freedom.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.