Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Grand Cherokee

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Grand Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print

stuartbeattie
Perth, UK

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:2.7 crd Overland

Engine:2.7 CRD

Transmission:Automatic Quadra-Drive

Recovery Gear:Tow Bar

Accessories:Tow bar, Roof rack Slider

Future Modifications:None at Present

Hi new member, I have an issue with my steering being off, when the wheels are straight, the steering wheel is sitting at the ten to four angle instead of the regular straight ten to two position.
The car is a Jeep, Grand Cherokee 2.7 crd Overland and is fab in many ways but my Good Lady is unhappy with a distinct pulling to the left.
We have been to Target to get lazer or digital alighnment done and after one visit there, the steering is the same after a week, are there any known faults with this? I think I need a vodeo or images, but all help will be appreciated.
I have been here as a gust before and have looked but hope to be in the right place now.
Ps, Hope you guys and gals are all doing fine and having fun!!!
Regards, Stu

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

stuartbeattie
View stuartbeattie's Jeep
07-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Jeep Stereo Knob
Hi Folks,
I'd like a reply on this if you have the time, I am trying to source an RB3 stereo/sat/nav/cd player knob, it's the same as the ok button on the WJ Grand Cherokee 2.7 crd by Harmon/Becker, but it's actually the on/off/volume control.
Has anyone any idea where to get one?
I know they are out there, but getting a direct lead is nuts to find!
Thanks, Guys and Gals!

stuartbeattie
View stuartbeattie's Jeep
07-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Steering fixed! Thread finished for now, thank you :)
Yep, we got our steering straightened,
thanks to all who helped!

98DeepSlate
View 98DeepSlate's Jeep
07-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Welcome!!

Glad to see you got her fixed. She's a beauty by the way. I sure wish mine had the navigation like yours instead of the stock radio. Oh well! Glad to have another WJ around the forum!

Jake

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.