Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Grand Cherokee

Huge Soft top SaleSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-Lo

Grand Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
loconnor
Syracuse

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:WJ

Engine:4l 6cyl

Transmission:4-speed automatic

I had my cruisecontrol set at 75mph and just as I was about to hit the "cancel" button (as I was too close to the car in front of me) the orange check engine light lit up and somehow my jeep seemed to "automatically" slow down. {Almost like it knew to slow down even though the cruisecontrol was still on and I didn't hit the brakes or cancel button}

Last week it the orange engine light came on a few times but then when my gas light came on it mysteriously made my engine light turn off?

Any ideas?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

wolffman53
View wolffman53's Jeep
11-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Probably is issues with your evap emissions system. Mine does the same thing, although Im not sure about slowing down on its own. I have a personal programmer that I used to read the DTCs and that's all it throws.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.