Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Golden Bear

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Golden Bear Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Golden Bear

Email Bookmark Print

mrJ

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:WJ Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:4.7L V8 High Output

Transmission:545-rfe

Transfer Case:247

Front Axle:D30 vari-lok

Rear Axle:D44a vari-lok

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:Clayton Long Arms, 4.5" IRO Coils, Superlift Twin Tubes, JKS AT, BPE's, IRO Sway Links, Addco Rear, JKS TRE's

Tires:31 a/t's

Wheels:17" Chrome Clad Rogues

Armor:Front Bumper, JCR Sliders, Gas Tank Lift, XD-40

Recovery Gear:Font Bumper, Straps, Come-Along, Shackles all around

Accessories:custom exhaust/cat/FIPK, cobra 75, tcm switch, yakima loadwarrior, Hella 500ff's

Future Modifications:5100's, 285/70/17 m/t's, kor clayton belly skid, rear bumper/tire carrier

Slowly building a camping and wandering machine! Any and all suggestions/questions are welcome! Thanks!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

v8muscle
View v8muscle's Jeep
03-01-2011, 08:39 AM
looks awesome
looks real beefy, hows it handling off road? post more pics if you can.

I am in the process of lifting my 4.7, gathering prices, but it would seam that i have to get pretty much everything from the states as they do not have lift kits over here in the uk.

Regards

Neil

mrJ

View mrJ's Jeep
03-01-2011, 09:26 PM
handles great offroad. havent been in a while though. it's had a few problems that i have to address before i can get back out. my hub bearings in the front are bad, as are my front brakes, so i'm going to do the two of those together here asap. she def looks beefier now that i have the wheel spacers on and the wheels arent tucked up underneath anymore. about the suspension...youd probably have to have them shipped from USA, unless you have the resources to weld your own, which i would suggest if you are able or feel confident doing that sort of thing...or know someone who is. that way you just have to buy the joints and such to ship instead of everything. you have a build thread yet? thanks for stoppin in. take it easy

MavericG07
View MavericG07's Jeep
10-04-2011, 02:41 AM
bumpin
that front bumper is brutal

mrJ

View mrJ's Jeep
10-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Yeah, its pretty diesel. At some point ill prob rip it off and put an lsr or Iceland bumper on

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.