Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > A Girl's Wj

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

A Girl's Wj Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

A Girl's Wj

Email Bookmark Print

GirlsLikeMud2
Virginia Beach

Jeep Information

Year:2001

Model:Grand Cherokee WJ Laredo

Engine:4.0L I6

Transmission:42RE

Transfer Case:Quadra-Trac II

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Suspension:3" IRO front and rear coils, RC nitro shocks, IRO adjustable front track bar and rear sway bar links

Tires:265/75/16 mickey thompson baja stz

Wheels:Stock

Accessories:Limited headlights, pioneer speakers, boss dvd bluetooth headunit, pink led interior lights, black cladding, black grill with pink insert.

Future Modifications:Westin safari bar, hella 500ff, black rock wheels

This is my first jeep, had her for a little over a year before I decided that stock was no longer doing it for me. So first thing to go were the laredo headlights, mine were cloudy anyway. Installed limited headlights. I like the clear lenses on the bottom better than the laredo lights. Next thing was the stereo, pioneer speakers front and rear and a boss dvd Bluetooth headunit. Then I decided the plastic cladding would look better black instead of gray, so using bumper paint we painted the cladding, the grill and the wiper arms. Got some pink leds from ebay to replace all of the interior lights and some led strip lights for the footwells. Then the lift came next. 3" IRO kit rc nitro shocks adjustable front track bar. Right now its still on the stock wheels and 245/70/16 nexen ht roadians I had before the lift. Just ordered a set of 265/75/16 Mickey Thompson baja stz that should be here in a week. Also have a westin safari bar and two hella 500ffs waiting to be installed. And think im going to go with black rock d window style wheels(hopefully soon) Well that's all I've got for now. Tell me what you think. Ill have better pics coming soon, these were taken with my phone and the lighting just always seems off.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

stealyourface
View stealyourface's Jeep
03-22-2012, 12:42 PM
I like it big thumbs up!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.