Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Duke

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Duke Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Duke

Email Bookmark Print
iamrion
Rockwall

Jeep Information

Year:2001

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

Engine:Straight 6

Transmission:Auto

Suspension:2" Suspension lift

Tires:BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO

Wheels:Stock

My Jeep has been great and terrible at the same time. I have taken it through the Colorado mountains a number of times and buried it in snow at least once. It definitely has the ability to undertake long adventures. Unfortunately, I have also been pouring money into it since I drove it home the first time. Whoever installed the lift didn't do it properly and I have paid the price with my bank account. I am approaching six years as the owner of this Grand Cherokee and I have sunk at least $6,000 in it and I am less than a weekend warrior. I go offroading maybe twice a year so this has been pretty crazy for me. Honestly, I just wanted it because it looked mean on the lot and I had no clue about vehicles at the time. I will never buy a vehicle on impulse ever again.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.