Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Dark Lotus

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Dark Lotus Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Dark Lotus

Email Bookmark Print
Shaggs2Dope

Toledo

Jeep Information

Year:99

Model:Grand Cherokee

Engine:4.7

Transmission:Stock

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Future Modifications:Yes

Hey just got her a couple of months ago and have been doing some minor cosmetic mods mostly with the lights and stereo. Actually it started because i had the old one taillight out syndrome that the wj is famous for. The housing was bad so instead of buying a new factory one it was cheaper to get one of the cooler looking aftermarket ones, and that started the snowball rollin'. My next purchase will be a lift and bigger tires. One thing i really want to do is make some kind of rear hatch mount for the spare. I've never been a fan of the roof mount looks imo too much like a dune buggy. That would also leave the old place under the floor where the donut currently resides open for a new custom sub box. Mine just sits in the cargo area taking up space.
ps its peanutbutter jelly time.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.