Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > The Blue Monster

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

The Blue Monster Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

The Blue Monster

Email Bookmark Print
Purcell69
Oklahoma

Jeep Information

Year:2001

Model:WJ

Engine:4.0L

Transfer Case:NP247

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D35

Suspension:Stock

Tires:245/70 R16

Wheels:Stock aluminum

Future Modifications:2" lift, NP242, DC front drive shaft

I just got this one over the weekend. $500 with a bad motor (chocolate pudding in the oil pan and a pretty significant rattle when running). The wife wanted it since she has a bum arm and really needs an automatic to drive. I figured I could swap in the motor I have in a rusted out 1996 XJ, but I found out there was a change to the 4.0L engine blocks beginning in 2000. I could probably make it work, but it would be easier to rebuild what is left of the 2001 4.0L. I do have a spare 1993 head to use since the '01 head is bad. I will just need to fab a bracket for the coil pack.

-Joe

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.