Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > betsy

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

betsy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

betsy

Email Bookmark Print
mocca518

Jeep Information

Year:1998

Model:loredo

Engine:4.0

SBeen having stalling problems since i got my 98 cherokee i changed the crankshaft sensor and it was doing fine for about a week and it went right back to acting up i had no check egine light until yesterday when it stalled in the middle of traffic on my way to work so i took it to autozone to see what it might be n they said the map sensor and the ignition coil#1. Then i took it to my mechanic because i really dont know to much about jeeps n he turned off the check engine light because he says sometimes it just comes on and if it comes back on then i would have to change those 2 things... Help

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

mocca518
View mocca518's Jeep
04-16-2013, 06:22 AM
I have 2 small kids and work in nj and i dont know if it safe to drive my jeep if its gonna be stslling on me in the middle of traffic can someone please explain to me on what to do cause im new to this site and very fed up with this situation

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.