Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > 99' wj 4" lift or 4.5" lift

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

99' wj 4" lift or 4.5" lift Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

99' wj 4" lift or 4.5" lift

Email Bookmark Print
cwaty

Jeep Information

So guys I have a 99' grand cherokee wj. I'm looking to lift it this upcoming week and put some 265 75 16 bf Goodrich m/t. I'm either going to get a 2" or a 2.5" suspension lift from fatbobsgarage.com ( witch both include shocks and springs ) and then I'm also going to get a 2" budget boost aswell. Of course I'd rather be at 4.5" of lift but my question is should I just go for the overall 4" lift because I'm trying to avoid buying other parts such as sway bars and all of that because my lift is so high. Just trying to keep it as cheap as possible. Thanks for reading guys, and any input or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.