Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > 2000 wj what size lift should i get 2",3" or 4" also what kind of tires

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

2000 wj what size lift should i get 2",3" or 4" also what kind of tires Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

2000 wj what size lift should i get 2",3" or 4" also what kind of tires

Email Bookmark Print
lonestar1982
sacramneto

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:jeep grand cherokee laredo

Engine:inline 6

I just bought 2000 Laredo I want to lift it what size lift should I get 2",3" or 4" and what kind of tires should I get ? Also want my wheels to stick out a little how do I do that please someone give me some advice I'm new to this

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bigmike53
View bigmike53's Jeep
02-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Your cheapest and easiest method is a 2" budget boost coil spacer lift with shocks. And then you can either keep ur stock rims and buy 1.5-2" wheel spacers or buy new wheels with backspace

Multidookey
View Multidookey's Jeep
03-13-2014, 01:10 PM
My plan is an iron rock 3" lift with either 31" or 32" tires and 1.5" wheel spacers. It seems to be a good size cause it lifts it enough to make it look tough and is said to be plenty of flex for off-road. And then the tires should give plenty of traction. If you just type in the lift size on google images you can see other peoples pics of lift and tire sizes.

lonestar1982
View lonestar1982's Jeep
03-13-2014, 09:33 PM
Ok thanks I've talk to someone that sales lifts on here he seems to know his stuff I'm going to get iron rock off-road 3 inch lift It was recommended by kolak I'll also get spacer but are they safe for off-road

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.