Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > 2000 WJ Limited

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

2000 WJ Limited Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

2000 WJ Limited

Email Bookmark Print

Derekkaiser
Monroe

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:4.7L V8

Transmission:Quadra Trac II

Transfer Case:Stock

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Stock

Suspension:Stock

Tires:245/70 R-16 General Grabber AT2

Wheels:Stock

Armor:OEM Skid & Brush Guard

Recovery Gear:Hitch

Accessories:Fully tinted, every factory option availible

Future Modifications:2" suspension lift coming soon

A long time ago in a state far far away I owned a 5.0 mustang and moved to the mountains of Grand Junction, CO. After 6 months and one winter I bought a jeep to probably save my life. I've been amazed with what you can get yourself into and out of with a stock WJ and it's been a love affair ever since.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

austinaubinoe
View austinaubinoe's Jeep
03-01-2011, 01:20 PM
WOW very jealous of that OEM grille guard! from what I can see, those are super rare.

MavericG07
View MavericG07's Jeep
10-04-2011, 02:49 AM
yup. that grill guard is definitely something. you know, I too have found that it takes a lot of effort to get a stock wj stuck.