Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > zj stuttering.

Complete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.comEnd of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

zj stuttering. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

zj stuttering.

Email Bookmark Print
MURPHZJ

Jeep Information

I bought 95 orvis 5.2 . It has full 5.5" rusty's w adj track bars. I drove it home and parked it. Then it snowed like a bastard for 2 months and I can't even get started it's too ****in cold. So I got wires on top of the motor that don't go to anything and I'm missing an AC compressor and it was hacked out with a machete. Got a o2 sensor code and it runs rough but it is not knocking or ticking at all. I got a full time 4 model so when I put it in 4 low it don't go anywhere and front shaft is stock but not in. How long does it have to be what do I measure where to where??

Attachment 1135009

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.