Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Zj front axle noise.

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Zj front axle noise. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Zj front axle noise.

Email Bookmark Print
duramaxxx06
chattanooga

Jeep Information

Ok so I finally have her lifted. Went 4.5 rough country with adjustable arms and all new steering components . The problem I have now is this. Ever since I got it, it has had a light high pitch vibration and a slight whine. This has gotten worse with the 33's. and I'm stumped as to what it is. U joints are all good. My transfer case is still the factory all time all wheel drive jewel. Could it all be from the transfer case or? Gear sets look good. Have not checked the cv axle or the hubs

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.