Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Zj build

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Zj build Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Zj build

Email Bookmark Print
Mike96
Crossville

Jeep Information

Year:1998

Model:Lerado

Engine:4.0

Future Modifications:Lift, Wheels, Tires

Hey guys im new to the forum and have a new to me zj. Its a 1998 and its all stock. It is going to be my first vehicle and i have some money saved up and would like to get a lift (give opinions please) wheels, and tires to start off with. I will add more as i go along. I would appreciate your opinions on what lift i should get and what size tires will fit it. Thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

zac81
View zac81's Jeep
07-18-2012, 11:41 PM
First what r u planning on using it for. Depending on that depends on how wild u wanna go and keeps u from gettn crap u don't need

Gcondon
View Gcondon's Jeep
07-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike96
Hey guys im new to the forum and have a new to me zj. Its a 1998 and its all stock. It is going to be my first vehicle and i have some money saved up and would like to get a lift (give opinions please) wheels, and tires to start off with. I will add more as i go along. I would appreciate your opinions on what lift i should get and what size tires will fit it. Thanks
Check out ironrockoffroading.com they great lifts and for cheap and there customer service
Is super nice to ask questions. They also say tire size

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.