Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Wife's 5.9 DD

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Wife's 5.9 DD Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Wife's 5.9 DD

Email Bookmark Print
hondakilla98
Beaverton

Jeep Information

Year:98

Model:5.9 limited

Engine:5.9

Transmission:46RE

Transfer Case:NV249

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:RE 3.5" lift

Tires:32's

Wheels:Jk Rubicon

Armor:factory skids, ARB bumper

I was looking for a WJ to be my wife's DD. I found a few lifted ones around 100k for $7-10k. Then I spotted this 5.9 limited for $5k with 116k and lift, bumper, intake, stereo, exhaust, good tires, in decent shape. I went to look at it and brought it home for $4250. It needs a little work but is nice for what I paid. And the wife is happy. She had a white 98 limited before that was a little wrecked, but drove great. Now 2 years later she has a jeep again and this time it's what I wished the last one had been. And since it was cheaper than the ones we were looking at I can spend some money making it better.

I've added a few things.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.