Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > The toy

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

The toy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

The toy

Email Bookmark Print
zjoshua

Jeep Information

Year:96

Model:Zj

Engine:V8

Transmission:Auto

Transfer Case:Stock awd

Front Axle:Stock solid

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Stock

Suspension:1in spacers

Tires:31mud tires

Wheels:Stock flat black

Armor:Homemade bumper and soon to be rocker guards

Recovery Gear:8000lb winch

Accessories:Kc lights, cb, gps, gun rack, power everything, camo spray paint package.

Future Modifications:Rocker guards, rear bumper, and real 3.5 in lift

I love this jeep so much... Every one loves this jeep....except my wife?!!! Oh well she has her liberty. I have only used the winch once. Wish I had people to go trail riding with sucks goin by my self...if u live close to Meadville pa.... Let's go play in thd woods. My fav thing to do with this jeepis trail ride.....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

98ZJnp242
View 98ZJnp242's Jeep
12-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Hey awesome! Jeep family! Same here but we both have zjs and a 04 impala ss soon. I'm in tioga county pa, how far is that?? I'd love to hit the trails again!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.