Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Thinking about a 4" lift and tires

607 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  gp1jeep 
#1 ·
Hey Jeep Peep, I need help! I have a stock 98 grand cherokee and I want to put a 4" open country series two lift and tires and rims. But I have a budget. So the cheaper the better. Still a everyday driver to. Any help on what size of tires and rims that would work best,would be great to hear back , thankshear back about.

#9 ·
Personally I'm now running a 4" RC and id run 31s if you don't want to trim fenders and run 32s for minor trimming. 33s would need major fender trimming. Also if its more of a daily driver try using a/t tires. And for a cheap lift try zone or RC. Lifts run as cheap as 300-700 for a 4" lift. "Short arm"

#11 ·
Nice, nice. I found a 4" rough country suspension series 2 lift for about 605 plus shipping. I have bine looking at a few tires and I thin I am going to go with a A/T cause my jeep is a daily driver. I bought the jeep last year with a 160,000km and nothing had bin replaced even stock shocks! But I changed them a few months back and new brakes as well. I don't know if I want to put much money thou into a v6! Not much for ball even if it is a straight six

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.