Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Stacy is what I call her.

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Stacy is what I call her. Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Stacy is what I call her.

Email Bookmark Print

ELEMENT4981
BRONX

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:5.2 V8

Transmission:Automatic

Future Modifications:Other than a new paint job with orginal pinstrips and decals and rims if I can get them (altough these arent that bad after I gave them a good cleaning) newer lights all around and a new stereo nothing major as I am not sure what direction I want to go with mods yet but I love this vehicle and what her to last a lot longer. Been a favorite of mine forever!

I just got this a few weeks ago and I'm as in love as i was as a teenager when i first saw it and drove in it and then drove it!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.