Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > spease ZJ

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

spease ZJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

spease ZJ

Email Bookmark Print

spease
Texas

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:Grand Cherokee Larado

Engine:I6

Suspension:4" Zone Offroad lift with upgraded Nitro shocks Pro-Comp steering stabilizer Drop pitman arm Sway bar disconnects Energy suspension sway bar bushings front and rear Rubicon express adjustable front upper control arms Rubicon express heavy duty front track bar w/ heavy duty bracket Rubicon express rear track bar Rugged ridge heavy duty steering kit Advanced adapters slip yoke eliminator, new rear drive shaft

Tires:33x12.50r15 Goodyear Duratrac Tires

Wheels:15x8 Cragar soft 8

Accessories:Midland CB w/ Firestik antenna Pioneer CD player Tinted windows Suede headliner

200k miles

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TFERV
View TFERV's Jeep
11-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Rubbing?
Nice ZJ! I like the way it sits. I may go with that 4" Zone lift and was wondering how 33s fit with it. Do they rub much on or off road? I see you had to trim the front bumper, were there any other mods you had to make? Anything you can tell me would help! Thanks!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.