Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Old Faithful

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Old Faithful Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Old Faithful

Email Bookmark Print
Archer762
Philomath

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:ZJ LTD

Engine:5.2L

Transmission:Automatic

Armor:6x8 steel square tube bumper (not pictured)

I've had my ZJ going on 10 years and the only parts that needed replacement are the starter and water pump. I'm just about to hit 200k miles and plan some minor off-road upgrades: lift, wheels, and removal of AC and replace with air compressor mod. I will also (eventually) remove the plastic trim and repaint it with bedliner. I mostly use this for hunting elk, deer, and bear in Oregon. I will climb/descend 5,000ft around where I live- never had an issue with power or overheating.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments