Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > not yet named

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

not yet named Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

not yet named

Email Bookmark Print
zac81
NPR

Jeep Information

Year:95

Model:ZJ

Suspension:stock

Future Modifications:lift min of 3", gut interior, 3 point harness, lights, winch, ect.

This is my first jeep. I was a mil. Mech for 18 years and the closest thing.I've worked on to a jeep is a HMMWV. MY last 4x4 was a 79 ram charger on a 12inch lift sitn on 37s. Was my toy. Any help I can get will be helpful. Ty. Zac

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

4xclimb
View 4xclimb's Jeep
07-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac81
This is my first jeep. I was a mil. Mech for 18 years and the closest thing.I've worked on to a jeep is a HMMWV. MY last 4x4 was a 79 ram charger on a 12inch lift sitn on 37s. Was my toy. Any help I can get will be helpful. Ty. Zac
Figure out your fancy first. I have a ZJ , a XJ, and a CJ-5. All different like my 3 boys . Then go from there, I've waisted a lot of money on to many other projects along with the listed. Just my 2 cents.

zac81
View zac81's Jeep
11-15-2012, 08:53 PM
I got a 95 ZJ. Has a tranny issue. Stumbles in reverse and hesitates to go into gear. Then when I go to stop rpms drop till it stalls and dies. Any ideas of the issues. The AIC was just changed