Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Needle in a haystack?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Needle in a haystack? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Needle in a haystack?

Email Bookmark Print
motownclown
ann arbor

Jeep Information

Rare or not really?
Just acquired a 1994 Grand Cherokee with a 4.0L and a 5 speed. In mint condition one owner and just passed the 200K mark. Any suggestions on what to be aware of and keep an eye out for. I have been driving it for about a month now and seems to be fine.
Questions:
What psi should be indicating at 70mph on the dash gauge?
Does the 94 model have a display indicator for the 4x4 when it is engaged?
Should I invest in a throttle body 62mm? I'm looking for a little performance and increase fuel Econ on hwy (Or just improving the breathing in and out of the engine) helping it work easier.
I'm also looking to invest in some extra wheels, considering newer style, any suggestions on which models are similar in bolt pattern? Thanks to all.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.