post #1 of Old 10-04-2011, 04:23 AM Thread Starter
Proph2010
1994 ZJ 

MyBeastJeep

I got the jeep in 2005, with 56000 miles on her and now shes sitting at 110k. I had to replace the weak transmission already and went with a used warrantied trans from a national dealer, which im certain are scam dealers: there was never any warranty papers or carfax of the vehicle the trans sent from the vendor as promised. So for the 800 I spent on it im suprised it stills runs, lol. It does, however, and pretty good with just a lil slip outta first, but a tran kit should shore that up. A replaced TV and good band adjustment helped a great deal too.

To date i havent done a lot; I have a K&N TKIP air intake kit, and towing/offroad transcooler replacement upgrade, and a Flowmaster Super 44 cat-back exhaust. Ive done a ton of replacement work on some parts that i wouldnt call performance upgrades just to get the vehicle more mechanically sound and comfortable for what I have in store for her!

Im not kidding that in about a year this Jeep is getting everything under the sun, so any recommendations based on experience with brands/parts would be extremely appreciated! Thanks.