Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > MyBeastJeep

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

MyBeastJeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

MyBeastJeep

Email Bookmark Print
Proph2010
Martinsburg

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:5.2L Magnum (318cid MPI)

Transmission:46RH

Transfer Case:QuadraTrac all-time 4wd (stock)

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:Stock

Suspension:Stock

Tires:Stock

Wheels:Stock

Armor:None

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:1000 watt AC/DC converter with outlet strip in cargo area is pretty handy.

Future Modifications:When i get home from this deployement this Jeep is gettin seriously overhauled and turned into what ive wanted her to be! The sky is the limit practically, she's getting it all!

I got the jeep in 2005, with 56000 miles on her and now shes sitting at 110k. I had to replace the weak transmission already and went with a used warrantied trans from a national dealer, which im certain are scam dealers: there was never any warranty papers or carfax of the vehicle the trans sent from the vendor as promised. So for the 800 I spent on it im suprised it stills runs, lol. It does, however, and pretty good with just a lil slip outta first, but a tran kit should shore that up. A replaced TV and good band adjustment helped a great deal too.

To date i havent done a lot; I have a K&N TKIP air intake kit, and towing/offroad transcooler replacement upgrade, and a Flowmaster Super 44 cat-back exhaust. Ive done a ton of replacement work on some parts that i wouldnt call performance upgrades just to get the vehicle more mechanically sound and comfortable for what I have in store for her!

Im not kidding that in about a year this Jeep is getting everything under the sun, so any recommendations based on experience with brands/parts would be extremely appreciated! Thanks.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.