Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > My first Jeep (late bloomer)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

My first Jeep (late bloomer) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

My first Jeep (late bloomer)

Email Bookmark Print
kevinkendall
Thornton

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:5.2L

Transmission:46RH

Transfer Case:NP249

Tires:Goodyear Wrangler Radials 235/75R15

http://www.jeepforum.com/ubb/2thumbup.gif
Former owner of 1969 Camaro ZL-1 #4 out of 69 (which was emblemed as a Z-28 when I bought it from an Army buddy but I had no good reason to closely check its VIN, so didn't know it was actually a re-worked ZL-1 until 20 yrs later when a restorer called me up. ugh. 3/4 mill it's worth now. ugh... )
And former owner of a 1969 Corvette convertible, and a bunch of other this n that's, which includes a Mazda wagon with the Wankel bangbang engine in it.
And finally..... I finally got around to Jeep. Got the Limited edition one. Love that combo of luxury & toughness.
And just like my switch back to Macs from Windoze mashines in 2007, I'll never look back. Looove my Jeep, even though it's cost me a plenty ton of money so far (tranny rebuild Jan 2013 was the big one - was on vacation at the time, so forced to spend a little over 2x what I paid for the whole Jeep in Dec 2012).

Kevin Kendall

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.