Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > My first Jeep

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

My first Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

My first Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
sfoster

Jeep Information

It's a 94 Grand Cherokee Laredo with 229k miles on it. I have had it about 3 months and put almost 1000 miles on it.

Right off the bat I noticed it needed a lot of interior work and electrical work.

After driving it a bit I noticed a pretty good oil leak. So I added some then checked it about a week later to find that the oil level was way to high and smelled like gas. I also have some white smoke from the exhaust every once in while.

I also noticed a clicking in the passenger side front wheel well.

When driving the Jeep seems to go into overdrive and rev high before changing gears.

So I'm sure I have a lot of work ahead of me. Where should I start?

Thanks
Steve

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.