Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Jeep

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
bclymer
Sayre

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

Engine:5.2L V8

Transmission:46RH: 4 spd. automatic transmission

Transfer Case:NP249

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:c-clip Dana 35

I am the third owner of my Jeep, a mom and dad bought it and then sold it to their son after 5 years, he drove it for 7 years and then traded it in. I bought it at the auction in 2006 with a 160000 miles on it, and paid $2500.00. It now has 226000 miles on it and is my daily driver. I called the original owner and talked to them as well as the son, my jeep was well cared for with regular oil changes and routine maintenance. It never towed or went off road, the miles were a combo of city and highway. It IS the original drive train - wow. The top end is starting to get loose, you can hear it when you get hard on the gas.
I've had FORD Bronco's and Full size pickup trucks with 4x4, but make no mistake the four wheel drive in MY plain jane stock JEEP is great. I LOVE MY JEEP!!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.