Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > I need some help to know what's wrong with my 1997zj rear differential parts

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

I need some help to know what's wrong with my 1997zj rear differential parts Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

I need some help to know what's wrong with my 1997zj rear differential parts

Email Bookmark Print

George83
new hill

Jeep Information

Hi,

I would appreciate some help to understand whats wrong with my rear differential, it have a little noise and the mechanic said that I should change the fluid, so I have done a fluid change but the noise is still there, less noise but still there, while I was changing the fluid I have made some pictures and Im guessing but must be something wrong because I think the noise comes from the wear part as you can see on the picture bellow, please can someone give some advise about that and how bad is it? what is the problem or what I should replace?
thank you very much !!

George.

Tags
None