Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > How i got my ZJ!

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinGear Installs at CCOR SpecialSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

How i got my ZJ! Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

How i got my ZJ!

Email Bookmark Print
98lmtdJay

Jeep Information

I was due for a new car. Had 2 87 cherokees prior and loved them. Always had my eye on the black grand cherokee limited with a V8. My wife and my friend one morning decided to go shopping for me. I got a picture text while im at work at about 430pm of a shiny black 1998 jeep grand cherokee limited. Asking is this what you wanted? I was so shocked that they found exactly what i wanted and more! Test drove it after work and was in love. 141000 miles on it and drove like a dream. Went to the bank the next morning and drove it home. We have been together now for 2 years and our relationship could not be stronger! Lol just kiddin! But i do love it. Its stock right now but i get alot of complements on how nice it looks. Its not the gold edition wich is cool cuz im not into that gold on the black. If i can figure out how to post a pic thru jeepforum app i will have one up. Im going with 3.5 in lift and 31s this summer now that its paid off.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.