Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Grand Cherokee Laredo

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

Grand Cherokee Laredo Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand Cherokee Laredo

Email Bookmark Print

CGSemperParatus
Billings

Jeep Information

My 1996 Grand Cherokee Laredo with a few pictures to show it's progress. Starting with the Stock look on the day I brought it home, moving on to after the paint was buffed and polished and new tires and wheels were added. The wheels are off of my 1994 Jeep Cherokee XJ the tires are Hercules Trail Digger M/T's which are 30X9.5X15. Then finally it's current look with a Rubicon Express 2 Inch Lift added with Rubicon Express Nitro Shocks and Steering Stabilizer. I have only had this Jeep for about 2 weeks, so more is to come later.....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

jeepdarling
View jeepdarling's Jeep
05-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Hey your ZJ looks awesome! We got our 93 ZJ in January looking to get a 2.5" lift with 30x9.5 as well. How are you liking the Rubicon Express Lift? Love the red in the grill that's what we've been talking about, picking up steel lathe from the metal shop and inserting that behind plastic then spray painting it all red! Have fun in your Jeep. They're twins

CGSemperParatus
View CGSemperParatus's Jeep
05-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Thanks.... she is a work in progress but is coming along nicely I think. The Rubicon Express Lift is great.... fairly easy to install and has a great ride. Like you I plan on getting some sort of Steel Mesh for the Grill and redoing the red portion. But it looks pretty good. The 2 Inch Lift was perfect for this size of tire... any higher and I think I would switch to 31's.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.