Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > grand cherokee

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

grand cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

grand cherokee

Email Bookmark Print
gwjeep
chatham

Jeep Information

Year:1996

Model:grand cherokee ltd

Engine:4.0

Transmission:auto

help I'm cold in canada! My jeep suddenly has no heat. The lines that go to the heater core are warm and with the blower fan off and you can feel heat inside the cabin on the passenger side under the dash but it only blows cold air with the heater fan on. I assume it has something to do with the digital heater controls not opening something? Any suggestions?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

rabbitrunner14
View rabbitrunner14's Jeep
10-30-2013, 10:16 AM
I am growing through the same problem.. I flushed heater core out with clr got a lil gunk out however it ended up being the vacuum line that controls the doors for a can heat. Not sure what exactly it is called though..