Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > George

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

George Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

George

Email Bookmark Print

Maine1994ZJ
Phippsburg, Maine

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:ZJ Laredo, Factory moonroof

Engine:4.0L, K&N Air Filtah, Thrush welded mufflah

Transmission:42RE

Transfer Case:NV-231

Front Axle:Dana 30 LP

Rear Axle:Dana 35c

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55:1

Suspension:3" Fat Bob's Garage budget boost

Tires:31x10.50R15 Jetzon Mud Claws

Wheels:American Racing Outlaws 15x7, 3" Backspacing

Armor:Factory skids, Quick release front bumpah

Recovery Gear:Hi-Lift jack, 20K lb strap

Accessories:Quick-release roof rack light bar, remote starter, Pioneer CD player, Q/R Cobra cb

Future Modifications:only time will tell.... ;)

Hey all!! I'm Rob. I'm new to JF and I live in mid-coast Maine. My wife and I have a 1994 ZJ that we love to take off road! We are members of the Maine 4X4 Club (maine4x4.org) Screen Name: 1994 ZJ. I'm eager to learn all I can about my ZJ and I've already learned a boatload about it in the last year. Glad to be on board here!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

louie5505

View louie5505's Jeep
02-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine1994ZJ
Hey all!! I'm Rob. I'm new to JF and I live in mid-coast Maine. My wife and I have a 1994 ZJ that we love to take off road! We are members of the Maine 4X4 Club (maine4x4.org) Screen Name: 1994 ZJ. I'm eager to learn all I can about my ZJ and I've already learned a boatload about it in the last year. Glad to be on board here!
Nice jeep. They are very fun

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.