Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > First jeep

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

First jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

First jeep

Email Bookmark Print
infob
medford

Jeep Information

Year:1993

Model:Limited

Engine:5.2

Transmission:46rh

Transfer Case:Np249

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Dana 35

Suspension:Stock

Tires:31 mts

Future Modifications:Everything :)

First jeep I've ever owned... Lots of other 4x4s in my life but just now popped the jeep cherry...

Already is a project currently got a heck of a knock... Starts to vibrate around 2300 rpm the oil pressure seems pretty low to me so my first instinct is a bad rod or main bearing... Will be jacking her up and pulling the pan this weekend to take a look at them... My goal is to just change them out and see if that works good enough to get some miles out of her till I can afford a replacement or rebuild the engine...

I have never owned a jeep before so also a little curious about the four low on my full time... When I put it in four low then go from neutral to drive or reverse she seems to chomp at the bit and lurch in the direction I shift it... Be it drive or reverse... For all I know that could be normal but the shifts feel good and normal compared to my other vehicles otherwise... Can't wait to understand the saying "it's a jeep thing" hopefully I love her as much as my old Chevy trucks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.