Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Dirty Diana

Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Dirty Diana Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Dirty Diana

Email Bookmark Print
F_n_G
north plainfield

Jeep Information

Year:1993

Model:ZJ

Engine:5.2 V8

Tires:stock

Wheels:stock

Accessories:led interior and exterior bulbs

Future Modifications:not sure but i will make them

i just got this jeep about 2 months ago for $800 i was gonna get a 98 gti vr6 glad i changed my mind cuz once i got use to the jeep lifestyle i fell in love. Ive came across this website a few times and i finally decided to join.

I wanna know your guys opinions on whats some good modification ideas?
any good cheap easy ones to do? what to look out for with this model and year?
ima FNG to this so im all ears?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

leechris
View leechris's Jeep
02-12-2012, 04:06 PM
I did rough country 4.5 lift and Dana 44 rear end from a v8 zj locked front and rear axles put 33" Bfg all terrains and a smitty built winch 10,000 lbs, snorkel from safari and even with the 4.0 I'm pretty unstoppable at the places to take her around me. But I'm gonna up grade axles and I was thinking about supercharging mine... We'll see how the next year goes

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.