Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Coolant Leak - Thoughts...

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Coolant Leak - Thoughts... Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Coolant Leak - Thoughts...

Email Bookmark Print
specia1k
Jacksonville

Jeep Information

'98 JGC 4.0 has developed a slow coolant leak. With 190K miles I went ahead and replaced the water pump and thermostat. Still I have a small coolant leak. I removed the plastic shroud around the radiator/fan for more visibility. The leak is on the passenger side of the radiator. Coolant pools up on the frame cross member just below the radiator. It does not appear to be coming from the drain plug. No coolant visible or by touch on drain plug.

Thoughts on where the coolant could be leaking from?

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.