None
Rear Axle
Not worried about it until i have to fix it
Transfer Case
242 I think
Front Axle
Whatever stock is
Information
I was hoping to avoid going the photobucket route to post piktars. I couldn't post them from my phone on website, but can when on mobile site..go figure.

By the way, my brother, who I bought the Jeep from, named her because i got it well under bluebook at the time.

Comments

· Registered
422 Posts
I'd love to go wheeling but Oklahoma is so damn flat! You could go offroading in a ford taurus!

· Registered
178 Posts
^^^ I'll post some pics from this Saturday to tease you. Lots
of mountains here in TN. Here's what I've done to get her a little more "trail worthy"

2" Budget Boost. After driving around for a week, I really need to put some spring isolators in the rear to get rid of some coil reverberation.

Got some decent used All Terrains mounted onto my xtra wheels just for wheelin' trips. (I drive too much during the week)

T-case skid going on tomorrow after work.

This baby did great stock, but now I'm really gonna be able to tackle some rough stuff. The guys in Wranglers I ride with are going to be like, WTF? You can go there in a ZJ?

By the way, I rode a motorcycle through Oklahoma a couple times...windy!

Attachments

· Registered
422 Posts
The best thing to do in Oklahoma is leave :laugh:

I bought my ZJ because I am moving to Alaska in the fall. Just got it about a month ago and for $1000 off the sticker price because of all the stuff that was broken. Fixed it all for about $20. Now I'm replacing everything that still works, but is worn out. I dont need a break down in the middle of Canada and 1500 miles away from the nearest auto parts store! That's set me back about another $500 and I just ordered some steel trailready bumpers and some aftermarket lights... I've driven Mustangs for the past ten years and love them to death but my ZJ has stolen my heart :D

Wheels, tires, and lifting it a couple inches are on my to do list :)