Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > the booger

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

the booger Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

the booger

Email Bookmark Print
mike13111
providence

Jeep Information

Year:1994

Model:grand cherokee laredo

Engine:4.0

dont know the gear ratios or style transfer case i know its 4wd and when it breaks i replace it then i find out what it is and if possible i put in something stronger or better for now i just use it and try not to hurt it to bad cant afford to spend money on something i might break by driving it to hard its the only transport i have right now but it definitly takes me where i need to go water woods highway kayaking crabbing clamming we have alot of fun in it even if my girlfriend and the kids call it the boogershe hates it the girls want a red car and i like the jeep it is definitly a vehicle that will take you where you want to go at any time.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.