Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > beater

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

beater Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

beater

Email Bookmark Print
billyfreedom222
Nevada

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:Grand Cherokee

Engine:v8

Transmission:automatic

If you have not guessed by now I am VERY new at this. I have a question that someone here maybe able to help me with. I have a 1995 Grand Cherokee all wheel drive V8. Recently it has started to die, after it warms up, when stopping or slowing to make corners. It will usually restart but only if you floor it. to keep it running you must keep the RPM's up when you slow or come to a stop. would anyone have any ideas on where i might start to fined out what is wrong?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

jeepdarling
View jeepdarling's Jeep
03-01-2014, 04:16 AM
Replace Coil, wires and Spark Plugs, just basically a full tune up. We had the same exact issues on our 95 Grand Cherokee. It's best to do this every year and a half around 15,000 miles for older vehicles.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.