Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > B.t.B ZJ project

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)

B.t.B ZJ project Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

B.t.B ZJ project

Email Bookmark Print
413jeeps
pittsfield

Jeep Information

Year:93

Model:grand cherocar

Engine:4.0I6

Rear Axle:dana 35

Suspension:rubicon express

Tires:33" tsl

Wheels:d windows

Have big dreams for my girls dd and my off-road zj's that we recently purchased.
Just put a 4" rough country in the dd and have no complaints. Currently running 30/9.5/15
Being prepped for hot pink paint with black plastics. Also just picked up a 93 zj with a Rubicon express lift. For cheap the kid didn't know much about it. Typical craigslist. Lol looks to have a replaced motor very clean for mileage shown. Was all wheel now is 2 wheel with 4 hi and low. Has quick disconnect front sway bar links and rear lower and upper adjustable control arms. Fixxed front. Again new to the whole lift thing. Stock has never stopped me.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.