Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Allie

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Allie Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Allie

Email Bookmark Print

TPToups
Marrero

Jeep Information

Year:1996

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

Engine:4.0 - 6 Cylinder

Transmission:Automatic

Wheels:Alloy

Accessories:JVC KD - X50BT (Installed By Me), Also came with a CB Radio, I had no use for it so I pawned it.

Future Modifications:Green LEDs in the foot wells, Changing the interior from the brownish color to Black and Grey/Silver, Black Bar Grille, New Paint (white), Rims, etc.

Hi, this is my first vehicle. So I will be upgrading it once my money is straight. So many ideas, but so little money. Anyways these are two pictures from the day I bought it, and a nice clean wash. As you can see the grey plastic protectors on the exterior start to fade after a while, so what I do to prevent it is put some Back To Black polish on it and it darkens the grey and gives it a really nice look in my opinion. You can tell the difference between the two pictures if you look closely. You can buy Back To Black from Autozone, and Walmart. At least that's where I get this product from.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

KingZombieZJ
View KingZombieZJ's Jeep
07-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Youce got a ni e ZJ

KingZombieZJ
View KingZombieZJ's Jeep
07-31-2012, 03:12 PM
Nice*

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.