Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > 97 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

97 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

97 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2L

Email Bookmark Print
milordblackfyre

Jeep Information

Hi all! New to the forum here. I'll start with some back story here.

When I was younger my uncle owned a 93 Cherokee, and it was my favorite. He bought it new. He ran that thing till she died, due to a car wreck. Keep in mind, I am only 17 here.

I looking at a 97 GC Limited with the 5.2L. I have done tons of research and people seem to love it, and she seems great. The only problem is it has a coolant leak. I am curious as to if there is any common problems related or if this is a common piece with the greatest dodge motor ever created?

I already looked up replacing the water pump, if it comes to that. As it sits I'm getting this jeep for dort cheap, and it'll be my first car. I have lots of mechanical aptitude, taking my first year of autobody tech currently, after 3 years of Advanced Mechanics throughout highschool.

Tl;Dr 97 GC Limited 5.2L is leaking coolant, is this common or not? Any other common issues?

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.