Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > 95 5.2L AWD Laredo

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

95 5.2L AWD Laredo Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

95 5.2L AWD Laredo

Email Bookmark Print
zjgirljeeper

Jeep Information

Bought it a few months ago for $1,500 as a dd. First time jeep owner. Body has nearly 207,000 miles and the motor and trans have been replaced with about 58,000 miles on it now. Came with a 2 inch lift and balding 32s on black Cragers. Put 31s since the 32s rubbed as they were. Front bumper was faded to a light grey and didn't look like plastic any longer. Rear bumper had a whole side broken off from a blow out. Put a thermostat in it because the previous owner doesn't like to run his cars with them. Took it to the station and gas overflowed from the top of my tank. Just had to drop the gas tank to tighten the fuel pump. Replaced the crappy head unit with my Kenwood. Bought new bumpers and a black grill. Painted them and the side plastics, door handles, window seams, hitch and the side mirrors all flat black. Just recently, the driver door speaker caught on fire as I was driving. Wires were fine. The cone was the only thing burned up. Replaced my front door speakers with a set of brand new pioneers I've had stored away. Many plans for my jeep, I'm just on a budget for a while so she's on the back burner. Trying to do as much of the work on my own as possible. Or be involed when I can't do it alone.

Photos on the way.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.